Saturday, December 14, 2013

I Do Believe Winter Has Arriv-ed!

Early one cold morning, in the beginning of the week, I was outside snapping photos ...icy and nippy!


This evening, while I was outside taking care of evening feeding, I snapped this photo of Snow White. She is the friendliest little girl! She was born here and is a sweetie! Gentle and docile. So unlike some of the other goats around here! Mary Kate is in the background...she's a good girl too.


I'm playing around with my photoshop program, still can't figure out why everything comes out so brown/orange. Have to ask our friend who is totally in-the-know about such things. When I find out, I'll post the updated non-orange photo of the girls. Still, she is sweetness, to me anyway!

It's freezing outside. Bundling up is a necessity now. Head to toe! Fingers freeze after fixing water dishes, toes freeze after trudging through snow. Carrying water back and forth, feed back and forth, hay back and forth! Brrrrrrr!

This is just the beginning -  the end of Autumn and the foretaste of Winter...to everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the Heavens...and so it begins for another year's end!

Praise God for a warm house to walk into after being outside doing chores. Praise Him for a warm cup of tea and heat and provision. All from His hand. Blessings indeed! Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father of Lights! Amen and Hallelujah!

What are you thankful for today at your Home-Sweet?


No comments: