Friday, May 22, 2015

Persecution in Pakistan

I met a sister in Christ tonight.
She is a refugee, in Thailand.
She is going to mail her testimony to me.
She is 22 years old.
She asked for help.
She is so young.
Young and married.
Living in a building with about 50 families.
They have needs, but remain faithful to Christ.
And Christ will be faithful to them.
I cannot say her name. But our Lord knows it, and He is El Shaddai!

She said I could tell you about her. 
I will share more as I learn more.

Lord, protect my new Sister/friend and her husband and all those who have fled persecution from Pakistan and now dwell together in Thailand. Please keep them strong in their most holy faith. Encourage them by your Spirit and let them bless their enemies and pray for them. Send help to them Father. In Christ Jesus' Mighty Name! 
Amen

No comments: